The Florida Education Foundation strives to foster meaningful business involvement in schools by:
- Providing resources for innovative and effective instruction and for scientifically based reading research;
- Increasing direct participation of the business community in Pre-K through 12th grade education;
- Increasing the number of successful local programs and projects dedicated to improving student achievement;
- Encouraging every student to be prepared to make informed, appropriate educational and vocational choices; and
- Promoting effective education practices.